This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features Rockstar Chelsea Ryckis, President & Founder of Ethos Benefits & President of Ladies Executive Golf Society Orlando out of the Orlando, Florida area.
We dive right into this episode with Chelsea talking about working with her husband, growing up playing sports and how that sent her to college on a D1 scholarship, and how a freak accident left her with a brain injury that changed the trajectory of her life.
We then dig into her career start with a non-profit who, when asked for a raise, gave her a $10 bonus instead. She then joined the employee benefits field and recently went through a rebrand of her business, Ethos Benefits and how that’s brought all aspects of the business into better alignment. We round out our discussion with her founding the Orlando chapter of the Ladies Executive Golf Society and how it helps her foster relationships with fellow businesswomen.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Meeting her husband through business, then going into business together
- Growing up playing sports and going to college on a D1 scholarship
- How a serious brain injury changed the trajectory of her life
- Re-learning her worth and getting into Employee Benefits after a $10 Bonus
- Going through a rebrand and bringing clients, partners, employees, and values into alignment
- Founding the Orlando chapter of LEGS to create space for women to network and grow relationships on the golf course
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Chelsea:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!