This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features rockstar Stacy Fry, Director of Communications at AIA, Alera Group, out of Central Pennsylvania.
We dive straight into a discussion packed with tips and strategies for effectively communicating with clients as well as how she furthers the industry through her work with local and national insurance organizations like NAHU/NABIP. Stacy discusses her three key strategies for communicating with employees about benefits, tools and technologies that have changed the game for her through covid and the change to virtual meetings, as well as how her work within the industry through mentorship and leadership programs helps brokers, carriers, and other professionals meet and work together.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- How she got into the benefits industry
- The importance of employee education in benefits
- Is there such a thing as ‘too much’ communication about benefits?
- New products and ideas that have helped over the last few years
- Her work with NABIP (National Association of Benefits and Insurance Professionals)
- The mentorship program with NABIP membership
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Stacy:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!