This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features rockstar Lisa Hutcherson, Author and Keynote Speaker, out of Greater Chicago area.
Our interview this week dives right into the deep end with Lisa sharing how she got into the insurance industry through the tragic loss of her sister and never wanted to see another family unprepared for losing a loved one. We segue from there to a discussion about the importance of conviction, authenticity, and being true to yourself and your story.
We then move into how important it is to have the courage to step outside of your bubble of expertise. For Lisa, this came through making career changes, as well as having a “board of directors” who were her mentors that helped her gain new perspective, stay on the right path, and kept her moving forward. We round out our interview with a discussion about becoming an author, as well as her work with WIN (Women in Insurance in Napa).
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- How losing a sister lead her to the insurance industry
- The importance of conviction and belief in what you’re offering
- Figuring out how to speak to her colleagues about her story and being true to herself
- Having the courage to step outside of your expertise bubble
- The importance of personal branding
- Connecting to the right people and having good mentors
- Becoming a published author and her work with WIN “Women in Insurance in Napa”
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Lisa:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!