This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features rockstar, Jawad Arshad, Founder and CEO of WOW Health Solutions, out of the Detroit metropolitan area.
Jawad jumps right into our discussion, describing his time spent as an emergency care physician and as part of the administration side, which lead him to realize that there was a ‘delivery of care’ problem with our current healthcare system. This led him to creating WOW Health Solutions, which brings employees a direct care program to provide easy access to care at a truly affordable price. We round out the interview with a discussion about how WOW Health Solutions can help brokers gain sticking power in groups and maintain revenue streams over time.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Working as a doctor and administrator in the health system and realizing there is ‘delivery of care’ problem
- Moving his practice’s employee benefits from a standard plan to a defined contribution for employees
- Creating an ecosystem where employees can quickly, easily, and affordably get the care they need
- “A benefit not taken is a benefit not provided”
- Building the network through broker relationships and provider partnerships
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Jawad:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!