This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features a rockstar and my longtime friend, Tye Elliott, Executive Vice President of Acrisure, out of the Peoria, Ill area.
Tye opens our interview telling us the story behind his book “Sales Mob” a Wolf on Wallstreet-esque, behind the scenes look at taking an Aflac region from the bottom of the country to a top 10 region in three years. From there, we jump back to discuss how he knew he wanted to go into insurance from a young age and steps he took to work towards his goal. The meat of our talk homes in on how the enrollment process and technology is changing over time, where we think it’s going in the future, and how “voluntary” is increasingly an important part of the cost containment strategy.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Writing his books “Sales Mob” and “Diamonds Are A Man’s Best Friend”
- How he knew from a young age that he wanted to get into the insurance industry
- The future of in person enrollments and how the field is evolving with technological and societal changes
- The increasing need of voluntary benefits
- The increase in non-medical benefits as “clickbait” to drive engagement
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Tye:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!