This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my longtime rockstar friend Braden Monaco, Managing Partner of Blue Horizon Benefits, out of the Baaahstin, Massachusetts, area.
We dive right into the deep end with our interview this week, starting with Braden being recognized as a top 5 finalist for Benefits Broker of the Year by BenefitsPRO Magazine. From there, we discuss any potential difficulties of being innovative in Massachusetts, which is a ‘healthcare capital of the world’ and how to get CEOs to believe that things can be done a different and maybe even, a better way.
The second half of our interview pulls back a bit, with a jump back in time to find out how Braden got into the industry by being “to happy” to work for the FBI, his passion for Cross-Fit, and how a bad leader at a previous company lead him and his colleagues to break away and form their own company. We wrap up with a discussion about accountability and his new project of creating a direct primary care program.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Being recognized as a top 5 finalist for Benefits Broker of the Year by BenefitsPRO Magazine
- Innovating in Massachusetts, which is a ‘healthcare capital of the world’
- “We’ve trained CEO’s to believe better options aren’t possible…”
- How he got into the insurance industry after realizing he was “too happy” to work for the FBI
- How a bad leader lead him and his coworkers to form their own company
- Opening his own cross-fit gym
- Finding outlets for his desire to help people get healthy in multiple ways
- Finding accountability through social media
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Braden:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!