This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my rockstar buddy, Josh Butler, President of Butler Benefits, out of the Amarillo, Texas area.
We open our conversation today recognizing Josh’s amazing achievement as one of the Top 5 Finalists in BenefitsPRO magazine for their prestigious Broker of the Year award, and why he thinks he caught the attention of the industry. We then dig right into the details with a discussion about how we bring innovation to insurance, from what causes employers to hesitate on making change, to how we get employees to engage with their benefits in a knowledgeable and effective way.
The second half of our interview focuses on how the healthcare system is set up and how brokers can set themselves up with the right tools to make sure they are servicing their clients the best way they can. Josh stresses the importance of making sure brokers have the right tools in their “toolbox”, even if they don’t use every single tool in every case. Once that toolbox is in place, he says brokers then need to give employers a roadmap to success, so they see where they are going without surprises. We wrap up with a look ahead, and how he’s creating his own community owned health plan.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Being recognized as a Top 5 Finalist for Benefits Broker of the Year by BenefitsPRO Magazine
- What stops employers from making a change?
- Making benefits innovation as easy as the status quo
- Is our national healthcare system broken?
- The usefulness of medical tourism
- Having the right tools in your toolbox
- Give employers a roadmap forward, so they understand where they are going
- Looking ahead, starting his own COHP – Community Owned Health Plan
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Josh:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!