This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features 1 of the Top 5 BenefitsPRO Broker of the Year finalists for 2022 – Elsa Glorioso, Vice President of Insurance Services at People Strategy, out of the Northern Virginia/DC Metro area.
Elsa starts our interview off with an incredible story of beginning her career in nursing, being at a crossroads of what she wanted out of her personal and professional life, and the incredible cancer patient who encouraged her to figure out what she wanted and helped her to achieve her dreams. From that starting point, she details how she moved from there to finding her niche in the insurance world, the mentors who helped her get there, and the detractors who tried to minimize and trivialize her.
The second half of our discussion gets more into how she has built herself into one of the top five finalists for Benefits Broker of the Year by BenefitsPRO Magazine. We dig into her favorite strategies for building an engaged and successful open enrollment, from using in person enrollments to constantly learning about the needs of her clients, to social media marketing as a way of reaching employees who may not have or check emails.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite ice-cold beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Being recognized as a Top 5 Finalist for Benefits Broker of the Year by BenefitsPRO Magazine
- The cancer patient who encouraged her to quit nursing and completely change careers
- The great mentors, as well as the folks who tried to pigeonhole her as a Latina woman in this industry
- Doing right by employees, even if it’s outside employer plans
- Marketing to employees who don’t have or check email
- The importance of social media marketing and how it can be a win-win for recruitment of employees and customers
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Elsa:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!