This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my rockstar friend, Trey Taylor, Managing Director, Trinity Blue Consulting, CEO, Taylor Insurance Services, and Best-Selling Author, A CEO Only Does Three Things, out of Valdosta, Georgia.
“Trey’s the smartest guy in the room…”
~ Grant Cardone
Trey has spent his entire career in the finance, insurance, and technology industries where he has leveraged his law degree, skill at negotiations, and relationship acquisition to build value for employers and clients.
In this week’s episode, Trey and I dig into how he decided to write his first book during the pandemic and how the idea was spawned from a keynote speech that I’ve had the privilege of seeing him deliver live. While we’re chatting, we dive deep into what Trey describes as the 3 psychological mindsets that make up people and how he believes most CEOs don’t delegate properly. My favorite part of our chat was when Trey started talking about corporate culture and how he’s working as a consultant to consultants and teaching them to unlink their pricing from their self-worth. Oh, and I did mention that Trey has been called “the smartest guy in the room,” not once, by two times, by Mr. 10X himself, Grant Cardone?!
So, it’s about that time where you should probably go grab your favorite beverage of choice, tap that play button, and tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Writing his book, “A CEO Only Does Three Things”, during the pandemic
- “I think. I feel. I am.” The 3 psychological mindsets that make up people
- Getting CEOs to delegate properly so they can focus on the things only they can do
- What is corporate culture?
- Selecting the right people to go on the journey with you
- Controlling the “numbers” to align with culture and people
- How he ended up in insurance after getting a law degree
- Being called “the smartest guy in the room” by Grant Cardone
- Being a consultant to consultants
- Teaching consultants to unlink their pricing from their self-worth
- The potential of writing a new book and who he might partner with
- The 2 abilities of great people: precepting abilities in others and evoking those abilities
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Trey:
Buy The Book: https://www.amazon.com/CEO-Only-Does-Three-Things-ebook/dp/B08L8FRQQ8/ref=sr_1_1?crid=187PGHPO81DSB&dchild=1&keywords=trey+taylor&qid=1629760067&s=books&sprefix=trey+taylor%2Caps%2C174&sr=1-1
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!