This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my rockstar friend, Jeff Hill, President and Owner, eTekhnos, out of the Dallas, TX area.
I first met Jeff a few years ago and we reconnected through some mutually respected rockstar friends. I enjoyed our conversation so much that not only did I hire him to take over my website, but I also wanted to share his story with all of my employee benefits industry friends, colleagues, partners, and connections.
Jeff is the owner of eTekhnos Benefits Technology, the nation’s premier employee benefit focused web design and agency marketing partner. They’ve been at it for more than 20 years and their client base is specifically the employee benefits market which saves his clients time and money because this is the only industry they specialize in and know it like no other.
In this week’s episode, we dive into Jeff’s background and how he realized he had a niche business idea by focusing only on one specific industry – employee benefits. The reality though, is that 90% of his ideas can be applied to any industry!
Tune in for all of this, and more, on this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- The riches are in the niches
- His background in employee benefits allows him to have a single focus in benefits websites and marketing
- Knowing insurance and technology allows him to know how to speak to both agency clients
- Web and tech marketing are underutilized since it can be hard to take ideas and turn them into reality
- You’ve only got 3-4 seconds to make a “business card” impression and 30-40 seconds to get a site visitor to stick around
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Jeff:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!