This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my rockstar friend, Sanà Rasul, Chief Girlfriend and Founder at HR Girlfriends, out of the Washington, DC area.
Sanà has been in the HR profession for more than a decade. After working in HR at the highest level for a a number of years, she was inspired by an Oprah episode to start her company, HR Girlfriends.
HR Girlfriends is a networking community for women working in or providing services to the HR field, who are looking for an environment to socially and professionally collaborate – they know no color lines and all women are welcome.
In this week’s episode we dive into how Sanà had the idea to start HR Girlfriends and how she’s taking it across the country. We also get into how COVID19 is changing the game for remote working and gig workers in general and we even touch on how to create a responsible and diverse culture in a small to mid-size business.
Tune in for all of this, and more, on this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- How her business dream, inspired by an Oprah episode led to the start of her company.
- Taking HR Girlfriends across the country based on a good old fashioned ‘leap of faith’.
- How the COVID19 pandemic is changing the game for remote working and gig workers.
- How to create a responsible and diverse culture in a small to mid-size business.
- Manifesting your dreams, being true to yourself, and making sure you can live with your decisions.
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Sanà:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!