This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my rockstar friend, Nurse Deb Ault, President of AIMM – Ault International Medical Management, out of the Columbus, Ohio area.
Nurse Deb and the company she founded, AIMM – Ault International Medical Management, has become the go-to company for brokers, advisers, and their employer groups, large and small, from all over the nation to ensure their employee’s use our nation’s healthcare system effectively and efficiently. Nurse Deb is a huge advocate and proponent for ensuring that employees have access to high quality healthcare at a fair and reasonable price for themselves and the employer’s they work at.
Deb is a sought-after national speaker and a one of the most well-known and respected titans in the healthcare and employee benefits industry.
In this week’s episode we dive into Deb’s former life as an Army drill sergeant and how she was in the Army’s first female infantry unit. We also hear the incredible story of how her business was started in her 8×10 home bedroom and how she had to learn sales on the fly while tirelessly working to build her new business
Tune in for all of this, and more, on this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Her former life as an Army drill sergeant and how she was in the Army’s first female infantry unit
- Bootstrapping her business in an 8×10 bedroom from a borrowed house
- Learning sales on the job and building her own technology because it didn’t exist in the market
- Expectations of vital health diagnoses due to COVID19
- Hosting “Deb Talks” during her first annual client user’s conference
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!