This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features the world’s first and, to my knowledge, only, celebrity recruiter, Jeff Martin, CEO of University Recruiters, out of Baltimore.
Jeff’s been featured in multiple top publications, including just recently, USA Today, and was just listed as a 2020 Top CEO to Watch by Yahoo Finance. He’s literally the “go-to” guy for Fortune 100 and 500 companies all over the world who are looking to acquire top-tier talent by the best of the best recruiter out there.
With clients, friends, and deep personal connections with rockstars like Ryan Serhant, Gary Vee, Grant Cardone, Brad Lea, and so many more, this is an interview you don’t want to miss!
- Recruiting by selling your personal brand and value proposition
- The game has changed; you don’t ‘beat the interview’, you ‘sell the dream’
- People do not follow companies, they follow people
- Companies limit their talent by not allowing them to build their own brand
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Jeff:
- Website: http://www.universityrecruiters.com/
- Website: http://www.jeffreyagency.com/
- LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/jeffmartincareercoach
- Email: email@example.com
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!