This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features my new rockstar friend, Nicole Martin, CEO of HRBoost, out of the greater Chicago area.
Nicole is a 5x best-selling author who’s been featured in Forbes and Fast Company magazine. She’s quickly become the ‘go-to’ source across the country for company’s looking to have a full turnkey HR department for a fraction of the cost it would take for them to do so on their own. She’s truly, and literally, redefining what ‘outsourced HR’ really means.
Be sure to tune-in to hear the crazy story about how she and I met – I’ll give you a hint, it involves a cold call on my part, thinking she was someone she actually isn’t – it will totally rock your world!
- Being a strong female CEO, but not a typical “CEO” – the Chief ‘Empowerment’ Officer
- “Culture by Design” building and enforcing culture from the top and the bottom
- HR outsourcing involves so much more than the perceived “HR” duties
- How to embrace the mental health, dual crisis, for your workplace
- The (hiring) Talent Emergency and how if you are not aware of the problem, you’re already behind the curve
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!