This episode of the #RockstarsRocking podcast features rockstar Mark Testa, Exec. VP at Regenexx, out of the Denver, Colorado area.
Eric and Mark dig into the unconventional way Mark found himself in the benefits space, as he was a practicing chiropractor, and how that unique experience has shaped his views of the benefits industry, the healthcare industry, and how he’s using that dual knowledge to improve both sides. Mark also talks about how Regenexx works, how it can be a strong partner in helping clients get quality healthcare that isn’t immediately recommending surgery, and how brokers are key to helping them develop good plans.
So, are you ready for more? Go ahead and grab your favorite warm beverage and tap that play button, to tune in to this week’s edition of the #RockstarsRocking podcast.
- Going from Chiropractor to Benefits Advisor
- What he’s learned about benefits by working with doctors & clinicians
- What is Regenexx and how they help employers cut costs
- Breaking through the noise to get brokers to see Regenexx’s value
- How Regenexx works, and how it can help your clients see better healthcare outcomes with lower costs.
So, I only have one question for you…?
Are you ready to rock…?!
Connect with Mark:
This Episode is Powered by:
Enjoy The Show?
If you haven’t done so already, please make sure you’re subscribed to the show, #RockstarsRocking, wherever you consume podcasts and if you feel so inclined, please leave us a review – 5 stars would totally rock!